Very straight forward.
Couple of notes
- On the rear brakes, the you DO NOT compress the piston with a C Clamp. Use an allen wrench to turn a screw that compresses the piston
- you do not need to remove the 'key" when unwinding using the 4mm allen wrench. you should be able to see the piston retract when turning.
- I had to use a hammer to gently tap the rotors as I rotated then to break them free.
- I released the parking brake
- I used a lift as couple of the bolts were on tight and extra room made access much easier to break free.
lots of good info on miata net and you tube
- ▼ 2018 (5)
- ► 2017 (9)